Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

So this will be my last entrance, it is time to go bakc home!! Before I hurry off to the airport in Uhshuaia,  I would like to say thank you guys for that wonderful X-mas present! Wiebke, Stefan and Tommi that was such a nice surprise. Jimbo and I had a toat on you guys and a lot of memorable thoughts about our first trip. Our first trip was so different. For me the social contact on our interactions which each other were much closer. We had a lot of fun and many good games and lots of laughter. on this trip, the wildlife and the tours were so much better, but with the majority of the people I hardly had any contact. so it was a total different trip. But I didn't loose my enthusiasm for the Europa and the sailing. Hope to do my next trip pretty soon.
See you all soon. little brother and Joos, Jantje, Jurrien + Family, Yo + Family in Februar, my A.C friends in May at Wiebkes birthday and all the others next week when I m back home. lots of love, looking forward to c u. Beat until saturday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment